STRATEGY TO BE FOLLOW IN SCIENTIFIC MANUSCRIPT WRITING
There are several factors to take into account when writing a scientific manuscript that are distinct from other types of writing. Title, Abstract, keyword, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, conclusion, references and acknowledgement must all come before the end of the article that you are creating. Let us discuss the points to be remembered during the drafting of scientific manuscript.
- A graphic and data that support your essay can convey a lot of information. Even so, it is the most effective technique to present the findings of your study. Therefore, adding visuals to some of your figures and tables will make your facts seem more important.
- The most crucial section of your publication should detail what you did during your research while mentioning materials and procedures.
- Create a brief part that is typically words and that must propose a novel methodology that needs a thorough justification.
- The most crucial section of your manuscript where you explain what you did and what you discovered is where you discuss the results.
- You can examine scientific papers on science and nature and discover that it is more crucial to mention what you performed and what you discovered in your report.
- The results ought to be presented in a more comprehensive or professional perspective. It should mostly contain words of information. Additionally, choose the subjects that are crucial to discuss in your results before you begin writing.
- Explain why you conducted the study and why the reader should be interested in your results. The clinical or scientific question of relevance must be described in your introduction, which should be put in double spacing.
- Readers can learn more about your research and the key points you make in the abstract. Additionally, by mentioning the title, you improve the readability and appeal of your abstract.
- As most editors try to match title pages with the various standards, they are both quite popular and incredibly necessary. Make sure the title page contains all the information the journal requires before generating the article.
- Readers will learn more about the true status of knowledge today thanks to this part. A concise conclusion will also make it easier for reviewers to decide whether your work is worthy of publishing in your journal.
- The choice of keywords is crucial if you want to get your journal indexed once you publish it online. Avoid using general terms or words that appear in your title when choosing your keyword.
- You should credit the individuals who contributed to the preparation of the research in this area, but not in a way that casts any doubt on your authorship.
- You will appreciate those who contributed to the preparation of the research in this section and mention their names, but not in such a way that your authorship is called into question.
- You can list any links and sources you used to write your manuscript here. This part will also show that you understand how your findings connect to past studies and that you can rely on the authors of the study you mentioned in this section to serve as your reviewers.